Our team is currently recruiting for a Solution Engineer who will apply technical expertise, customer relationship building, and customer success skills in order to support the delivery of ClearStory Data products and services. The role includes, but is not limited to: post sales implementation, project management, customer training, and applying business intelligence best practices. As one of the primary implementation leads, the Solution Engineer is a member of the Technical Sales team, but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to being responsible for the success of technical delivery. The Solution Engineer supports multiple customers and must be able to identify, prioritize, manage, and communicate issues both internally and externally.
- Hands-on implementations on the ClearStory Data platform & tools
- Own project plans, and delivery dates of multiple projects across a variety of industries
- Proactively communicate status, risks and changes to scope to the client, team and senior management at ClearStory Data
- Collect business requirements from customers
- Lead customer training and enablement of ClearStory Data platform & tools
- Contribute to ClearStory Data best practices and knowledge base
- Contribute product and solution knowledge for our internal and shared communities.
- 2-3 years of prior consulting or Business Intelligence work
- Bachelor of Science in CS, Mathematics, or Sciences preferred
- Production or operational reporting development and deployment of BI systems
- Experience performing discovery of data issues in source data files
- Experience with web-based tools, and ability to learn and ramp up on new tools
- Experience with Databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle), Excel data, Hadoop (optional), and similar products/technologies
- Ability to meet deadlines and report detailed progress towards milestones and deadlines
- Data Analyst experience, or equivalent job experience preferred
- Experience performing discovery of business requirements and mapping technical solutions
- System administration and application integration/ETL
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks. For immediate consideration, you are invited to share a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.