ClearStory Data is changing the way people explore and analyze data from disparate sources to gain new insights from big data. Backed by investors from several premiere venture capital firms, we are growing rapidly and have a growth opportunity for a Data Analytics UI Engineer to join the world-class team in our Menlo Park office.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruiting for variety of technical positions
- Partner directly with the engineering leadership team to identify and define talent needs required to drive the company’s growth
- Leverage your experience with the market for talent to write creative and eye-catching job descriptions
- Drive the development and execution of the recruiting strategy for each position; use new and innovative strategies to target both active and passive candidates
- Source key talent through a variety of online and social media tools and industry events
- Build relationships with possible future candidates to develop a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements and partner with hiring managers and administrative staff through the interviewing process
- Ensure a candidate experience that maximizes the ability to close candidates and positively reflects MobileIron’s employment brand
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the company’s applicant tracking system
- 6-8 years technical recruiting experience in high growth and fast-paced organizations that have an exceptionally high bar for talent
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and evaluate a resume to understand a candidate’s technical experience
- Significant experience with advanced internet recruiting techniques and other innovative recruiting practices to capture the hearts and minds of the market’s best talent
- Understanding of the competitive market for talent and how to create a differentiated candidate experience
- Good business acumen and the ability to interact professionally and communicate clearly with all levels of management
- Familiarity with computing tools and application tracking systems
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required.
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks. For immediate consideration, you are invited to share a confidential resume to Human Resources.