MENLO PARK, CA — December 1, 2015 – The modernization of BI and data analytics is experiencing its fastest pace of change ever. ClearStory Data, the company bringing business-oriented Data Intelligence to everyone, will host a webinar featuring Matt Aslett, Research Director of 451 Research, to discuss these transformational technology advances on December 9, 2015. Andrew Yeung, director of product marketing at ClearStory Data, will moderate the webinar. Space is limited. Register here.
Aslett has overall responsibility for the data platforms and analytics research coverage at 451 Research. His primary areas of focus include data management, reporting and analytics, and exploring how the various data platforms and analytics technology sectors are converging in the form of next-generation data platforms.
- What: “Self-service Insights on Complex Data” (webinar information)
- When: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 10:00am PST/1:00 pm EST
- Who: Matt Aslett, Research Director at 451 Research and Andrew Yeung, Director of Product Marketing at ClearStory Data
Webinar attendees will learn about:
- Modernization of BI trends that democratize access and facilitate self-service discovery on complex data
- The role of in-memory, Apache Spark-based processing for speed of data exploration and iteration
- Real-world use cases in quick-moving, competitive sectors such as CPG, retail, life sciences and manufacturing that urgently need fast, business-explorable insights
- A live demonstration showcasing access and blending of disparate data sources, fast holistic insights powered by Apache Spark-processing and business-ready analysis
“The rapid transformation taking place today is unprecedented. It applies to everything; from how disparate data can be quickly accessed and blended, to how freely it can be explored and analyzed in a self-reliant manner,” says Matt Aslett. “During the webinar, we’ll present and discuss new advances that help organizations empower their users to uncover insights from even the most complex data.”
About ClearStory Data
ClearStory Data is bringing Data Intelligence to everyone to accelerate the way business leaders get answers from more data, on a faster cycle, across any number of disparate data sources. ClearStory Data’s solution simplifies data access to internal and external sources, automates data harmonization via Intelligent Data Harmonization™ across disparate data, enables fast, collaborative exploration, and reduces business wait time for insights via Interactive, Collaborative StoryBoards™. ClearStory Data lets business users be more self-reliant in reaching richer, faster insights. Its end-to-end solution includes an integrated Apache Spark-based data processing platform and an incredibly simple user application model for business consumption of insights. The company is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA and backed by Andreessen Horowitz, DAG Ventures, Google Ventures, Khosla Ventures and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB).
Sr. Director, Corporate Marketing