MENLO PARK, CA — November 12, 2015 – Consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies face an increased urgency to harness data insights fast so organizations can boost their top line. Rapid consumer insights and deeper competitive intelligence are essential as companies strive to reach an evolving generation of shoppers with changing consumer attitudes. ClearStory Data, the company bringing business-oriented Data Intelligence to everyone, will host a webinar featuring CPG industry specialist George Spanos on November 18 on how to reach the next level with modern business intelligence (BI) to succeed and thrive in today’s competitive landscape. ClearStory Data Chief Product Officer Ali Tore will moderate the webinar. Space is limited. Register here.
Those who attend will benefit from Spanos’ 25 years of experience including 17 years with The Hershey Company, where he most recently served as Vice President, Information Services.
- What: “Moving from Business Intelligence to Intelligent Business in CPG” (webinar)
- When: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Who: CPG specialist George Spanos (guest), ClearStory Data Chief Product Officer Ali Tore (moderator)
Webinar attendees will learn about:
- Real-world CPG use cases from last-mile supply chain analysis to multi-category sales performance analysis that harnesses more data to reach deep holistic insights
- Controllable and uncontrollable factors that lead to more interesting insights that spot new opportunities for the business
- A modern BI solution that enables business users to be self-reliant in iteratively accessing, discovering, and exploring more data to reach diagnostic insights fast
“George’s passion is inspiring people to apply technology in innovative and useful ways that achieve breakthrough business results,” says Ali Tore, Chief Product Officer of ClearStory Data. “He brings a deep understanding about how CPG organizations can succeed and thrive in an age of exponential growth in technology to accomplish insights-based business transformation.”
About ClearStory Data
ClearStory Data is bringing Data Intelligence to everyone to accelerate the way business leaders get answers from more data, on a faster cycle, across any number of disparate data sources. ClearStory Data’s solution simplifies data access to internal and external sources, automates data harmonization via Intelligent Data Harmonization™ across disparate data, enables fast, collaborative exploration, and reduces business wait time for insights via Interactive, Collaborative StoryBoards™. ClearStory Data lets business users be more self-reliant in reaching richer, faster insights. Its end-to-end solution includes an integrated Apache Spark-based data processing platform and an incredibly simple user application model for business consumption of insights. The company is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA and backed by Andreessen Horowitz, DAG Ventures, Google Ventures, Khosla Ventures and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB).
Sr. Director, Corporate Marketing