ClearStory Data’s unique speed to insights via Automated Data Preparation, Data Discovery and Data Blending across disparate data sources, enables more than 300 Global 1000 customers to reach self-service business insights and discover significant MRO savings
MENLO PARK, CA – October 3, 2017 – ClearStory Data, the company bringing business-oriented data analytics to everyone with its automated Data Prep and Data Inference, automated data blending via Intelligent Data Harmonization™, smart Data Discovery, and Interactive Storyboards, today announced that Procurement Advisors, a full-spectrum buying and sourcing service provider for maintenance, repair, operations (MRO) and packaging supplies, is deploying ClearStory Data’s solution to 300 member enterprise companies across 9,000 locations and three continents. Procurement Advisors brings its clients the power of consortium buying, leveraged across its member companies. Procurement Advisors is leveraging ClearStory’s solution to speed MRO insights for it’s entire customer base which includes over 300 Global 1000 enterprise companies that are leaders in manufacturing industrial products, consumer products, transportation and logistics, and automotive.
“As global companies today are rapidly adapting to their MRO demand at a global level, it is more critical than ever that they understand their spend and savings at a segment and regional level.” said Suja Katarya CEO and Co-founder of Procurement Advisors. “We are thrilled to partner with ClearStory to deliver value-added MRO analytics insights to our member companies. By directly interacting and discovering deep insights about our clients’ MRO trends, we strongly believe they will be able to achieve further savings across their categories locally and globally.”
In order to continue executing on its vision to provide comprehensive analysis and services with world-class pricing and customer service through leveraging its suppliers, rigorous data management, and a robust program of continuous improvement programs tailored to individual Client companies’ requirements, Procurement Advisors determined that it was critical to:
- Speed the process of preparing and blending data, and delivering granular insights to their global clients without the wait-time that was inherent in their previous solution
- Implement a solution like ClearStory’s to auto-discover key patterns to detect granular anomalies, outliers and key trends with the objective of driving savings for each client
- Augment new data on-demand in order to respond to client questions effectively
- Deliver fast MRO insights too all their clients and enable them to interactively explore insights to answer the question of “why” vs. “what” across MRO insights
- Scale across its 300 enterprise companies, across 9000 locations and 3 continents by leveraging ClearStory’s fully automated, end-to-end solution.
“One of the key pillars of ClearStory’s solution is to enable organizations to drive faster self-service insights, for more business users, across more data sources, without needing to go through the traditional lengthy cycles of data prep, data modeling, and endless iterations of static reports,” said Sharmila Mulligan, CEO of ClearStory Data. “Procurement Advisors experienced the value of ClearStory’s machine-driven business insights quickly, and it has become an integral part of their value-added MRO analytics for hundreds of enterprise clients located globally who now receive their MRO insights via ClearStory’s self-service, interactive StoryBoards.”
Using ClearStory Data, Procurement Advisors was able to quickly execute on its vision and create a scalable, automated self-service MRO Analytics platform for its member companies in a matter of weeks. ClearStory’s solution provided Procurement Advisors and 300 enterprise clients with:
- Automated data preparation, data discovery and data blending across all disparate data sources in order to minimize manual data modeling, transformation and manual report creation by teams of resources at each Member company
- Self-service, interactive, explorable insights to track spend and savings for every Member company with granular user and data governance
- Global views, and baseline/non-baseline spend trends, CSP utilization and top SKU insights for Procurement Advisors’ internal teams and executives